CMA’s Career Transition program provides you one-on-one, personalized assistance. You will work with a career coach to enhance and develop the tools, skills, and confidence you need to be successful in today’s job market. Together, you will evaluate your short- and long-term career goals. CMA consultants are here to provide important tools for your transition and to advise and assist you throughout the program.
Typical elements are:
- Career advice that caters to your goals, lifestyle and needs. Individual validated career assessments that can enhance this decision making process are available.
- Enhanced, one-on-one job search coaching. We will review your personal situation and options, and create a customized job strategy and action plan.
- Personalized résumé coaching to maximize results.
- Personal assistance in creating a professional LinkedIn profile and advice on getting the most out of the platform.
- Education on modern job search through today’s social media options.
- A guided process and program on how to network effectively and avoid the mistakes most people make.
- Individual interview practice and mock interviews, including tools and guides for how to make the most of the all-important “first impression”.
- Job negotiation and acceptance assistance.